In complex roles it takes between 12 to 18 months before someone is really up to speed in their new position. During that time turnover and costs can be high so how do you know you're going to get an "A" player?
You probably use recruiters and conduct interview after interview but it's still hard to tell whether you've got someone who's going to last the distance and contribute as a top performer. You may have already spent a lot of time training before you find out they are not really a good fit.
So how would you like data that will predict which of the people you hire will succeed?
Performance benchmarking solutions
Performance Benchmarking provides a quantitative evaluation of the factors that explain job success and high performance.
The Harrison Performance Research Methodology benchmarks key critical job success factors with actual job performance, resulting in a highly scientific, objective and measurable outcome for companies.
It helps provide information to improve job performance and determine what and where improvements are necessary. Using highly sophisticated technology, it identifies traits that differentiate high performers from average and low performers for a specific job.
The result... better selection and targeted development that leads to higher performance!
Identifies key success factors that contribute to role success & higher performance
- Produces the ideal ecosystem of traits for role success
- Provides information to improve role performance and determine what and where improvements need to be made
- Identifies traits that differentiates high performers from moderate and low performers
For mission critical jobs it is essential to know the exact factors that relate to job success so you can effectively select the right candidates and target training for existing employees. Performance Benchmarking quantifies and formulates the factors that enable employees to succeed.
"What we cannot measure, we cannot change. What we cannot change, we cannot improve."
Performance Benchmarking identifies traits related to success in a Role position in the company that is benchmarked against actual performance data
- Delivers job success criteria that is customised to the Role requirement that can be used to consistently identify high performers
- Draws from 175 traits that relate to performance for a specific Role – include personality, attitudes, motivation, interpersonal skills, work preferences, task preferences, work environment preferences and interests
- Identifies not only the importance of each factor in relation to each other but also the level of impact of each trait's intensity on overall performance
- Uses highly sophisticated artificial intelligence technology to determine and formulate the related traits according to their relative importance and type of impact each trait has on performance which is not possible if done manually.
Harrison Assessment's knows your talent management business challenges intimately, having worked with tens of thousands of customers around the world to assess and develop their potential.
Learn how to easily source, recruit, develop, and retain your top talent with an engaging talent management software suite. Contact us to find out more.